Thursday, March 17, 2005

Can I help you to Improve your Spanish and ride Bike this spring?.. nice! :)

OK - So there is this website in Spain similar to Craig's List. It is called Loquo, and it is the bomb-izzle. My roommates and I have found people to do language exchanges with on this site, but more recently, we have taken to just perusing the ads for sheer entertainment. Check out the doosey below posted by a chick searching for an English speaker........not only the longest post EVER, but also, well, you'll see for yourself.............

-------------------------------------------

Yes yes!.. I am one foreign girl of 25 years.. !!" I am making my second curs about Administration in the University.. here in Barcelona.

I like Barcelona because here I can to find different cultures and languages.. I like the tourism, because My first curs is Hostelery – Tourism.

My Language is Spanish.. I like Spanish!! and is easy. becuase the pronuntiation is the same like you wrote..... and I like teaching my Language ..of course! I have not problems is teach..is a one placer..I like help and made that the persons can correct his faults or errors, because I understand perfecting it. I can feeling in your situation!!..becuase I was in the same situation in another country.. don’t worry!!.. if you confuse I can help you! And if you another time confuse the same word.. I can help you another time, but if you confuse for third time.. I will kill you!! Hahaha! It is a Joke!!.. smile!! Be happy!!

..but I wish to improve my poor poor English, bu bu bu.. :( because I have the intention to made more study in USA.. in the future....and I would like to learn Deutsch too, because I was living in Germany about one year.. And I can not go to the school, but I want to learnt, because I know that I understand a little..please help me... I will be very thank you if you help me too!!.. do you know that, sharing is good!!  hehe! And I like it so much it... believe me..

And the spring is caming!!.. oh oh!!.. I would like to have friends for driving bicycle, going to cinema, walking for the city.. going to the church, take pictures, and dancing ...and I can cooking for you too!!.. au au au... are you hungry? Hahaha!!....

but if you smoke, drink so much and if you have bad intentions .. please don’t write me.. I can not support cigarette ........ fooooooooooo.........withdraw.. jeje...

The friendship is very important for me.. and the time is GOLD and what better idea to use it in things useful ...yes?..

Well, with all the best intentions to share good time learning languages.. to pleased Virna. and please, write me , only persons with good intentions ok and dont play ... ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home