Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I've pulled an Angela

WHAT I LEARNED TODAY:
I am a stereotype of myself....

----------------------------------------------

So, I'm going on a coffee date tomorrow.....with a guy who I met on the street at 1am while walking back from Jessica's apartment...who is from Morocco and speaks Arabic, French and Spanish, but no English whatsoever...who caught my attention by shouting, "Rubia, quiero hablar contigo. Espérate" = "Hey Blondie, I want to talk to you, wait a minute."

To my credit, my conversational/expressive Spanish is obviously improving now that I have Spanish friends and go out with them on Fridays and Sundays.

To Ridouan's credit, he actually called me when he said he would, and despite the whole "Hey, Blondie" thing, is pretty hilarious and nice....and hot.

***Shrug and sheepish smile***

Happy Election Day ~




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home