Tuesday, October 05, 2004

I totally speak Spanish.

WHAT I LEARNED TODAY:
Dude, I totally speak Spanish!

Maybe it's just because I've been dead exhausted and unable to think, but my Spanish has been killer lately. Last night I went home and had a half hour convo with my flatmates, negotiated my friend Oliver's lease with my landlord Roger (Oli may be taking Maria's place in our flat) and then talked to Roger's cousin on the phone because....

get this! Tonight after class I'm going with Roger to his cousin's to help her with this documentary she's making. It's in English and she's the techie in charge of translating the subtitles into Spanish. She can't understand some of the older people's voices/accents, so I'm going to help her transcribe. As if I didn't have enough to do....but I thought it'd be fun.

Anywho, just wanted to gush because (weirdly enough) I just realized that I speak Spanish. Holla!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home